Do you ever set intentions but don't manage to manifest them? Here are 6 steps to make sure your intention turn into reality.
1) Choose your words consciously: there are different schools here, you can either be very precise or quite vague to keep an openness in your wish. In any case, make sure to state your affirmation at the present tense, and positive form as if it's already happening.
For instance don't say things like: "I want to feel joyful" - "I am not scared" - "I wish I had more money" - "I want to lose 5 kilos"
Instead say things like: "I feel joyful" - "I am confident" - "Money comes to me easily from all directions. " - "I feel really good in my body"
2) Connect fully with your intention: I recommend to start with one intention, to make sure you can connect to it. Write your intention down and read it aloud everyday. Close you eyes and breathe with it. Feel it vibrating in your body. Does it sound right or do you need to modify it slightly? Breathe in your sentence and exhale anything that is in the way : fear, doubts, negative thoughts, wounds, blockages: you don't need to know precisely what's in the way, you can just exhale and ask to release whatever is blocking you from living your intention.
3) Take some action: an intention without action doesn't work. Make a contract with the Universe. It will answer to you if you show up and take a leap of faith. Ask yourself what kind of actions, even baby steps you can take to make your intention become real.
For instance: "I feel joyful": think about what brings you joy and do these things more often. Observe what brings you down and do less of that.
"Money comes to me easily from all directions": make some time to look at your budget, your bills, create a relationship with money, and focus on what you have instead of what you lack, make yourself a nice wallet, take care of it so that money wants to come to you.
4) Use the quantum field: now take a moment to close your eyes and visualise yourself expanding, as you breathe in and out, become aware of your energy field around your physical body. Imagine a flow of light coming from your heart, and circulating inside and around you. Then start visualising yourself living your intention. Imagine the new expanded you, in one or several situations where your intention has become concrete; experience everything with all your senses. What can you feel, smell, see, touch, hear, taste? Where are you? What's happening? How does it make you feel? Connect to the emotion. What is the impact for yourself, but also for others around you? Connect deeply to that feeling. Live the movie of your intention.
5) Repeat for @ least 21 days: When somebody wants to become fit, they don't go to the gym only once. They make a habit out of it, practice regularly. It's the same for everything. Change doesn't happen over night by just asking. You need to put work into it. And it can be fun and joyful!
6) Let go of the when and the how. Patience and trust are key. Let the Universe show you the way, look out for signs and synchronicity. It might have better plans for you! If you feel stuck and your intention doesn't manifest, it means there is something else that you need to experience first, that will take you to the right place and on the path you need to go through to manifest something even better. If you don't know how to make sense of it, or if you feel there is big blockage/wound inside you that is in the way of your happiness, ask for support. I'd be happy to help you make space for whatever you want in your life.
Check out my services here